Cannablyss Lake Stevens is a fully-licensed, I-502 recreational marijuana retailer. As such all rules, regulations and directives from the Washington State Liquor Control Board are strictly observed.
Below are portions of Washington’s recreational marijuana law that all customers should read and understand. To see the full list of marijuana regulations please visit the LCB’s website.
(1) Following are the forms of identification that are acceptable to verify a person’s age for the purpose of purchasing marijuana:
(a) Driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card of any state, or province of Canada, from a U.S. territory or the District of Columbia, or “identicard” issued by the Washington state department of licensing per RCW 46.20.117;
(b) United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel and the personnel’s dependents, which may include an embedded, digital signature in lieu of a visible signature;
(d) Merchant Marine identification card issued by the United States Coast Guard; and
(e) Enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe located in Washington, if the enrollment card incorporates security features comparable to those implemented by the department of licensing for Washington driver’s licenses.
(2) The identification document is not acceptable to verify age if expired.
No open Marijuana Packages
Opening a package of Marijuana or marijuana-infused product in public or consumption of marijuana or marijuana-infused products in public is prohibited.
Marijuana servings and transaction limitations
Marijuana dosage and transaction limitations are as follows:
(1) Single serving. A single serving of a marijuana-infused product amounts to ten milligrams active tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), or Delta 9.
(2) Maximum number of servings. The maximum number of servings in any one single unit of marijuana-infused product meant to be eaten or swallowed is ten servings or one hundred milligrams of active THC, or Delta 9. A single unit of marijuana-infused extract for inhalation cannot exceed one gram.
(3) Transaction limitation. A single transaction is limited to one ounce of usable marijuana, sixteen ounces of marijuana-infused product in solid form, seven grams of marijuana-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of marijuana-infused product in liquid form for persons twenty-one years of age and older.